Welcome to the San Angelo ISD application process!
Please carefully review the following before you begin.
- It is important that you remember your username and password for future reference.
- Please do not type in all capital or in all lower case letters.
- If a question or space has a red asterisk * next to it, you are required to complete it.
- The application consists of multiple steps and will take you at least 30 - 60 minutes to complete. While you may wish to complete the application in one session, you are not required to do so. You may return to your application and complete other sections at other times. Please note: you must click Save before exiting your application, otherwise information you have entered will not be saved.
- Attach supporting documents (resume, letter of interest, etc.) to your application. These should be submitted in PDF format.
- Your application will be in process until you finalize it.
- If you need to make changes to a submitted application, contact our Human Resources Department for assistance.
- Our Human Resources Department staff is happy to help you. If you have questions, please notify us via phone, email, or in person.
San Angelo ISD
Human Resources Department
1621 University Avenue
San Angelo, TX 76904
Thank you for your interest in San Angelo ISD. We look forward to receiving your application.
San Angelo ISD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or on any other basis prohibited by law. Employment decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's job qualifications, experience, and abilities.